AIA Vitality

AIA Vitality recently revamped their Healthy 360 Programme. Over the years, they have tweaked the programme, some for the better, some making it worse for everyone.

I will say their latest update is by far the most meaningful.

Fitness Challenge - 50 to 150 points daily, 350 points weekly to complete

Team Challenge - 50 points weekly if your team all complete their individual fitness challenge.

This Team Challenge is by far the fairest tweak that AIA has implemented. 

5 members to complete your team and you can reciprocate in-kind.

I chat with Rach , my team member.

The little snippets of her that I learnt from our chat painted an impressive picture of her life.

A life that I never know can exist in your 50s.

  1. 6km/h Run
  2. Daily Runs
  3. 7 hours sleep daily

All these take a lot of discipline, especially in this current technology era.

She is barely 5 months into her annual renewal cycle and she is already achieving Platinum Status.

It forces me to take a hard look at my own Points Status.

This year, I managed to reach Gold 20,000 points fairly quickly.

This is largely due to AIA Vitality increasing their maximum daily challenge points to 150 points.

I won’t say it is easy to get 150 points. You really need to put in the necessary effort and push hard.

Another perk this year is the extra challenge “Continue to Stay Active” that gives me 750 points.

Using the AIA Vitality Coins to purchase Healthy Food will generate more points and 20% cashback is an added incentive.

Dental screening, Flu Vaccination will make up the remainder of the points for that final push.

Looking forward to complete the mission.

一定会完成任务。加油!