First Post

Haven’t blog for a long time.

Decided to start my blogging journey for weight loss.

I have been struggling with weight loss for the past quarter of the century.

You are reading correctly, 25 years.

I realised that if I do not find a cure/hack soon, I am affecting my own mortality.

Started taking a food log and staring at the numbers hard.

I have done food logs multiple times and have stopped just as often , cos I refuses to acknowledge the calories numbers.

There is no escape now.

Past 50 years old, my metabolism is getting slower, my weight gain is growing exponentially.

I can no longer endure longer activities without feeling aches after exercises.

Found a hack which I have been keeping off cos it is just so difficult 😅

Kopi O 69kcal

Kopi O Sui Dai 56kcal

Kopi O Kosong 5kcal

Do the math and the answer is right there.

Stay off sugar wherever possible and it is going to make a huge difference.

Weight 117.4kg

BMI 37.9

As you can see, I have named my blog BMI 30. (92kg)

Realistically, I will have to look at BM1 32.5 (98kg) first, a target reasonably set for me by AIA Vitality.

Let’s hope it can keep up the momentum just as I did for my 5 years’ Ironman Journey.