020 Friday 06062025

2058kcal

It was raining heavily this morning and still drizzling when I left for work, hence no cycle 2 work.

Went to Khatib for lunch as some of the colleagues wanna eat mala.

Had Yogurt and bread for dinner.

These days I have the tendency to feel tired around 10pm-11pm, likely cos of the lack of heavy food.

2058kcal 

Not sure if it is a good thing or not.

Took economic rice (2 veg 1 meat) then realised that 2 veg and 1 meat may not be entirely satisfying.

Just like I realised why I am putting on weight so fast the last few months.

I am following the 3 meals a day, plus these 3 meals, some of them are carbo heavy.

Plus I snack a lot both at home and in office.

We have a Nescafe machine in office, I will have 1-2 cups of Soy Milk/Teh Tarik a day.

Anything from the machine is unhealthy. Lol.

I still ignore the signs, even when I see my waist line bulging and my belt getting looser.

At least now I know that I have to own the problem and is trying to fix them one problem at a time.

I may not be choosing the best food all the time, but at least I know calories counting is a good thing in the right way.