023 Monday 09062025

1876kcal

Din sleep well. 

After breakfast with Shannon, I went for TCM Acupuncture for my weight management.

The physician is really chatty.

We chat about our army life, my marriage/divorce, my kids and my diet.

Given that I used to lead an active life, he surmises my weight could be attributed to stress.

I look happy, so it could be internal stress.

He say I should find a girlfriend. For motivation, mental and physical well being. Interesting guy 😅

I am to have weekly acupuncture sessions.

Had chicken rice for lunch. This stall checked all e boxes. 💪🏼

No more carbo today, I hope 😅

Bought salad bowls for me and the kids from Cold Storage.

Tasty and nice. Will buy them more often if I have the chance.

Tried Cobani Greek Yogurt. Ohh... hard to stomach... Vera added condensed milk and it helps. Lol

Greek Yogurt calories quite high though. Half a cup is 80kcal.