026 Thursday 12062025
2912 kcal.
Mindful of what I am eating daily now.
Cycled to Work
But the cutting of calories last night is disastrous.
Dull persistent headaches throughout the night and the morning.
Also causing me to have extremely poor sleep.
I am losing skeletal muscle mass too.
I need to tweak this weight loss regimen carefully.
I too have to combat my mortal fear head-on, strength training.
This should bring my muscle mass up and body fat down.
Problem is where to start.
Felt slightly tired on and off during the day, but not sleepy at all which should be a good thing.
Went to Casuarina Curry for lunch. I ordered plain maggi goreng which is still high in calories.
Had dinner of no rice, 2 meats and 2 vegetables which calories is equivalent to rice with 1m1v.
Indulged in a couple of snacks after dinner. :(
Ice cream, cheetos and a piece of nutella cookie.